Mental health is a growing problem. While people's attitudes towards it have changed, partly owing to the Covid-19 pandemic, the challenge of this project was to promote alternative therapies as a real solution to a complex and often taboo topic. The aim of the site is to demystify preconceptions towards alternative therapies, while encouraging people to recognise their symptoms and take action for a better lifestyle.
- Showcase key services.
- Inspirational, friendly and engaging design – targeting people with mental health issues and encouraging them to seek help.
- Appeal to a younger market.
- Be positive and inspirational.
- Be transparent and authentic.
- Fresh and energetic brand.
- Slick, content-managed website.
- Responsive site for a youth market who are likely to view the site on their phone.